Gastric Sleeve Surgery
The Gastric Sleeve surgery is currently the most popular weight loss surgery in the entire world. BariatricPalTeamMX’s surgeons are recognized experts in Laproscopic Gastric Sleeve surgery. They’ve performed thousands of Gastric Sleeve procedures with the lowest complication rates in Mexico and zero fatalities. You will not find a more experienced Gastric Sleeve surgical team - anywhere
In vertical sleeve gastrectomy (VSG), your stomach size is reduced to 15 percent of the original size to help you lose weight and feel full after eating smaller amounts of food.
The surgeon removes 80 to 85 percent of your stomach. Then he uses the remaining portion of your stomach to make a tube-shaped sleeve that goes from the esophagus to your small intestine. After the procedure, the size of your sleeve is only 15 to 20 percent of the original size of your stomach. Finally, the surgeon staples closed the sleeve in your stomach and uses a sealant to prevent leaks.
Gastric Sleeve Surgery starting at only $4600
Dr. Jalil IllanBook Dr. Jalil Illan For $4600
Vertical sleeve gastrectomy is also known as:
Advantages of the Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Less risk of nutritional deficiencies compared to Roux-en-Y gastric bypass
- A good choice for patients with BMI over 50, and usually can be laparoscopic
- Can be safer if you normally take anti-inflammatory medications for other conditions
- Over 80% of type II diabetes cases are resolved
- Hypertension is improved or resolved in many patients.
- A great deal of excess weight is lost rapidly, and patients experience resolution of co-morbidities, and improved appearance.
- As with every type of bariatric surgery, the overall quality of life for patients improves greatly.
Weight Loss and the Vertical Gastric Sleeve (VSG)
- The VSG is a top choice for morbidly obese (BMI over 40) and super-obese (BMI over 50) patients.
- 47% EWL after 12 months and 63 to 70% EWL at three years post-surgery
- About 50% EWL in one year, or a BMI loss of 12 points among patients whose starting BMI averaged 44. 4
- Long-term weight loss results appear promising: super-obese patients in one study had an average of 46% EWL after 8 years
- The Gastric Sleeve is restrictive and it affects your appetite hormones
Important Points To Note About the Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery restrictive and it affects your appetite hormones
- Restrictive: The small sleeve fills up quickly when you eat so that your brain is faster to recognize that you’ve eaten enough
- Hormonal: Changes some of the hormones that affect your hunger and satiety
The cost of bariatric surgery can be a discouraging factor for many patients who would otherwise greatly benefit from treatment. Many patients have found that the cost of expensive surgical procedures can be made affordable on any budget through medical tourism. We aim to make weight loss procedures available to even more patients with bariatric surgery financing and payment plan options. Our team has helped many patients find flexible payment plans and financing that allow them to achieve their weight loss goals. If you have been considering weight loss surgery but have concerns about covering the cost of your care, please contact us for assistance.
If you have been considering weight loss surgery to improve your health and appearance, but you are concerned with associated costs, please contact us to schedule a financing consultation. Our experts will help you find a plan that works well with your budget. Weight loss surgery is a life-saving procedure. Increase your lifespan and enjoy a healthier more productive life. Do not let the access to cash stop you from achieving happiness. Get patient financing now, and enjoy the rest of your life. Click Here To Get Started With Financing Now...
Join us on Facebook
for best tips on how to sustain a healthy weight in your daily life...
© Copyright 2017 BariatricPal MX LLC